Labels

Sunday 28 April 2013

Critical Evaluation - Part 4



If this Slideshare doesn't work CLICK HERE

These images demonstrate the production of my Critical Evaluation - Task 2


This image shows the way how I read my Task 2 evaluation. It's a TelePrompter App for the iPad. You type text into the generator, then when you press the 'start' button, the words appear on the screen.

This is an example of what the words look like when they are on the screen. This made it much more easier for me to produce my task 2 evaluation. The words were easy to see because they were displayed on an iPad.

I thought this was a clever background to shoot my Task 2 Critical Evaluation. The poster in the background ads a professional touch to the evaluation. A Sony HDR-CX190 Handycam was placed on top of the tripod and a Jessop's light was stood on a smaller tripod to the left of the camera. I postitioned the lighting at that angle so that it lightens my face but also doesn't beam a shadow on the poster whilst filming. 


No comments:

Post a Comment